Thursday, September 11, 2008

Input

Here's the deal, I need three ingredients from you guys, and then I, the magical meal maker, will try to stir up some fast, cheap, easy concoction of a meal for all you starving college students who miss the "homemade" stuff to enjoy. Then, I'll write about it; if it was good/bad, how it was made: measurements in English, equipment, seasoning, the whole nine yards.


So here's what I need:

1) a meat (or for vegetarians, tofu or rice and beans will do)

2) a vegetable

3) a carbohydrate (such as rice, pasta, etc), or some other ingredient to make a side dish.

EX: I need ingredients like:

1) skirt steak
2) corn
3) white rice




I'm not sure how this will go, or if the result will even make it up here. Comment back with ingredients by Friday afternoon and I'll get cooking.
Ideas include maybe something you never had time or courage to make? Let me know. I plan to write step by step how I did it, costs, measurements, the whole enchilada (yuck yuck)

Drink suggestions are also good. I am not sure if I will include them or not, but feel free to add.

Thanks!
the anonymous A

No comments: